IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The playground at Saluda Shoals Park is now open!
All trails, shelters, and buildings are also now open.
Saluda Shoals Park is a premier, natural, environmentally sensitive riverfront park that invites visitors to experience the treasures of the Saluda River through exceptional educational, recreational and cultural opportunities. Located along the banks of the beautiful Saluda River, this 400 acre regional park offers the following amenities–
- 11,000-square-foot Environmental Education Center and Exhibit Hall
- 10,000 square-foot state-of-the-art conference facility, the River Center
- Administrative Offices for the Irmo Chapin Recreation Commission
- Paved/unpaved trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding
- River Observation Deck
- Boat Ramp/Canoe/Kayak Launch
- Picnic Shelters
- Saluda Splash - Closed for the season
Finding Saluda Shoals Park - From Columbia, take I–26 west toward Spartanburg. Exit Piney Grove Road and turn left. Proceed approximately 1.5 miles to St. Andrews Road. Turn right, then left at the first traffic light. Saluda Shoals Park is 1.5 miles on your left.
Check out our YouTube page HERE to see what other cool animals are roaming around our park!