Saturday, March 31, 2018
Eastern Daylight Time
Saluda Shoals Park
Anglers of all skill levels are invited to compete in this unique family friendly trout tournament on the Lower Saluda River. Whether you’re a fly fishing specialist or just a pond fishing machine, this tournament is for you!
- Canoes/kayak rentals are available for this event and must be reserved by March 7th through Bryan Senn @ 803.213.2062. $20 rental (limited # of canoes and kayaks available).
- Check in will start at 5:45 a.m., Anglers meeting will be at 6:15 a.m., First line in at 7:00 a.m. All anglers must check in by 12:00 noon with their catch (no late submissions will be accepted)
- All fish turned into the officials must be caught on the day of tournament
- Photo submissions will be accepted and must be sent to Bryan Senn no later than 12:00 noon. Photos must contain the SSP tag in the photo along with the measurement.
- Two (2) fish limit, total length of fish will be counted, only one fish can be longer than 16” (per SCDNR)
- All fish must be fully intact with no cuts to head or tail
- All SCDNR rules and regulations apply
- Youth Anglers (16 and under)- 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Adult Anglers- 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Big Fish (longest)- Brown and Rainbow Trout
ADVANCE: $10/Adults; $5/Youth (ages 16 and under)
DAY OF: $15/Adults; $10/Youth (ages 16 and under)
Hot dog lunch included. Parking fee does not apply.
For Information call 803-213-2062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org