Saturday, March 10, 2018
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Saluda Shoals Park
Anglers of all skill levels are invited to compete in this unique family friendly trout tournament on the Lower Saluda River. Whether you’re a fly fishing specialist or just a pond fishing machine, this tournament is for you!
- Canoes/kayak rentals are available for this event and must be reserved by March 7th through Bryan Senn @ 803.213.2062. $20 rental (limited # of canoes and kayaks available).
- Check in will start at 5:45 a.m., Anglers meeting will be at 6:15 a.m., First line in at 7:00 a.m. All anglers must check in by 12:00 noon with their catch (no late submissions will be accepted)
- All fish turned into the officials must be caught on the day of tournament
- Photo submissions will be accepted and must be sent to Bryan Senn no later than 12:00 noon. Photos must contain the SSP tag in the photo along with the measurement.
- Two (2) fish limit, total length of fish will be counted, only one fish can be longer than 16” (per SCDNR)
- All fish must be fully intact with no cuts to head or tail
- All SCDNR rules and regulations apply
- Youth Anglers (16 and under)- 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Adult Anglers- 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Big Fish (longest)- Brown and Rainbow Trout
ADVANCE: $10/Adults; $5/Youth (ages 16 and under)
DAY OF: $15/Adults; $10/Youth (ages 16 and under)
Hot dog lunch included. Parking fee does not apply.
For Information call 803-213-2062 or email email@example.com