Tubing Season Is CLOSED
- How much does it cost? $10 per tube and includes a shuttle.
- When are tubes available? 9am until 3pm 7 days a week (Weather and River conditions permitting).
- How old do I have to be to rent? You must be 18 years or older
- If I am 16 or 17 can I rent a tube? Yes just have your parents fill out the wavier on this page and bring it to the park
- Whats the youngest age that can go tubing? 5 years old is the youngest and anyone 10 years or younger must be tethered to an adult.
- Do I have to leave a license when I rent a tube? Yes, we hold a ID until then end of your rental.
- Can I bring a cooler on the tube with me? Yes but it can not contain any alcohol in it (staff will check coolers to make sure there is no alcohol)
- There is a $50 "search and rescue"/ replacement fee for lost or damaged tubes.
Please call the park if you have any further questions at 213-2054 or 213-2050.