Sleigh Bell Trot
Run with your Gnomies and see the lights at the Sleigh Bell Trot! Join us for this unique, nighttime four-mile timed run taking place amid the festive light displays of Holiday Lights on the River.
- Check-in: 5:00-6:50 p.m.
- Trot starts: 7:00 p.m.
- Fees: Trot Early Bird by 11/11: $30 per person (register by 11/11 to guarantee t-shirt)
- 11/12-11/20: $35 per person
- 11/21: $40 per person (Military discounts are available).
- Trot awards: To 1-3 place finishers male & female, 8 & under, 10 & under, 12 & under, 14 & under, 19 & under, 24 & under, 29 & under, 34 & under, 39 & under, 44 & under, 49 & under, 54 & under, 59 & under, 64 & under, 69 & under, 70 & over.
- Trot race registrants receive: Finishers medal, t-shirt, and refreshments (t-shirt guaranteed only for early bird registration) T-shirts can be picked up at the race the night of the Trot.
- Events are rain or shine. Registration is non-refundable.
- For safety reasons, please do not bring dogs to the Sleigh Bell Trot!
Parking: All parking for the Sleigh Bell Trot will be located at Saluda Shoals Park East entrance. The entrance is located at 6071 St. Andrews Rd. between Wendy's and Aldi.
SLEIGH BELL TROT PARTNER