Crooked Creek Park Programs and Activities
Programs and Special Events
Crooked Creek Park offers a variety of programs and special events. Sports instruction, health and wellness, the arts, education programs, afterschool programs and camps are some of the program areas you can enjoy at our community center.
For a list of current classes and start dates, please follow the link to our activity guide.
You can find your favorite special event by following the link to our events page.
For more information, please contact our front desk staff at 345-6181 or email email@example.com, Program Coordinator for Crooked Creek Park.
- $46/month, 1x per week (4 60-min. lessons)
- $85/month, 2x per week (8 60-min. lessons)
- $20/class, High Performance Group (60-min.)
Private & Semi-Private Lessons
- $40/hour, Private (1 lesson)
- $21/hour, Semi-Private (per person)
Beginner/Advanced Karate (Ages 8-Adult)
- $46/month, 2x per week, Tue./Thur.
- Private 30 minute lessons: $80/month (4 lessons)
- Group 45 minute lessons: $40/month (4 lessons)
Musikgarten (Babies & Toddlers)
- $35/month, 1x per week, Thursdays
- $10/daily visit
- Classes run Sept.-May
$140/semester for all classes
- Tiny Toes, Ages 2-3, Wed.
- Beginner, Ages 4-7, Wed.
- Intermed, Ages 4-9, Thur.
- Advanced, Ages 7-12, Thur.
- Ages 7-12, Wed.
- Ages 1-2.5 Wed.
- $10/class, 45 minute class, Tue. at 4:15-5:00pm
To register for any of our classes follow the link to our online registration page.