Barking Lot Dog Park
Barking Lot Dog Park
Saluda Shoals Park is home to the Barking Lot Dog Park, a two-acre fenced, off leash area for dogs to run and play. The Barking Lot features three small bone shaped pools for dogs to cool off in in the hot summer months, an interactive fire hydrant sprayer, an exciting agility course, and a gazebo for owners to relax in.
Annual Barking Lot Pass
The Barking Lot is open during normal park hours. Fee: $40 per year. Each hang tag is good for up to two dogs in the household. Additional dogs require a second pass. No wolves, wolf hybrids, pit bulls, or pit mixes are allowed. A $5 Daily Parking Fees also applies or purchase an Annual Parking Pass for $45 per year.
Barking Lot applicants must provide the following documentation:
- Rabies vaccine
- Canine bordetella vaccine
- Parvo vaccine
Barking Lot Rules
- Use of the Barking Lot is restricted to Saluda Shoals Park Barking Lot Pass holders.
- For information on becoming a Barking Lot pass holder please visit icrc.net
- People entering the park do so at their own risk.
- Children who are at least six (6) years old and less than sixteen (16 years) are permitted in the dog park as long as they are accompanied by a parent/guardian to enter the park.
- No food or treats are allowed in the park.
- Dogs must be leashed prior to and upon leaving the dog park area. Owner shall have a leash in their possession at all times while in the dog park area. All pinch, shock, prong, and spiked collars must be removed prior to entering the dog park area.
- Dog owners or handlers must do the following while inside the Barking Lot:
- Owners/handlers must remove their dog if their dog shows aggressive behavior.
- Owners/handlers shall remain inside the enclosed areas and must keep their dog(s) within sight and voice range at all times; dogs may not be left unattended or out of sight range/voice command.
- Owners/handlers must clean up after their dogs using designated bags and containers.
- Owners/handlers may only supervise 2 dogs at a time.
- Owners/handlers are responsible for filling in any holes caused by digging.
- For additional Barking lot Rules and Regulations please visit our website www.icrc.net
- Contact a Park Ranger at 803-479-9886.
Barking Lot Partners