Leo's Landing Inclusive Playground
Leo's Landing Inclusive playground will be closed for maintenance every Wednesday from 7:00-10:00 a.m.
Leo's Landing Inclusive Playground at Saluda Shoals Park fosters inclusion, friendship, and understanding among children and adults of all abilities using nature-based play elements. The inclusive playground features:
- Treehouse Village including a roller table, balance beam, climbing and spinning elements, and a metal slide.
- Hillside Slope featuring a crawling tunnel, various slides, and a ramp connecting to the Treehouse Village.
- Swing Area featuring high back, bucket, and belt swings, as well as a wheelchair platform swing.
- Sound Garden with musical elements including chimes, drums, flowers, and a xylophone.
- Nature Play Area featuring a glider in the shape of a boat as well as trout, turtle, and frog climbing structure.
- Connection Park, a decompression space featuring musical entryway, Little Free Library, hammock park, three charming hobbit playhouses, and the Lollie Tree.
- Mogul Village off-trail adventure that encourages free play like running, jumping, rolling, and climbing through various terrain and equipment challenges.
- Zip KroozÂ® high thrill two-way zip line with recumbent and disc seats for diverse skills and bodies.
- Additional features include a restroom addressing the needs of children and adults with physical disabilities, misting stations, water overlook, covered swings, picnic tables with shade, and two picnic shelters that can be rented for parties and special events.
Leo's Landing is open daily during regular Saluda Shoals park hours.
Directions to Playground
Leo's Landing is located at the east entrance of Saluda Shoals Park, 6071 St. Andrews Rd., Columbia, SC.
From I-26 - take exit #104, Piney Grove Rd. and turn left. Follow Piney Grove Rd. to St. Andrews Rd. and turn right on
St. Andrews Rd. Make a left on Bush River Rd. and continue straight for about half a mile, the entrance will on your left.
From Interstate 20 - exit at Bush River Rd. Turn west on Bush River Rd. and continue to the traffic light at St. Andrews Rd. Turn left onto St. Andrews Rd., then left again onto Bush River Rd. Continue straight for about half a mile, the entrance will be on your left.