Meech House at Mungo Park
The Meech House at Mungo Park
The Meech House is an intimate meeting space perfect for weddings and social gatherings. Whether you are planning a small gathering, business meeting, corporate retreat or wedding reception, the Meech House at Mungo Park is the perfect option. Located in a beautiful park like setting on the former Rawl's Creek Golf Course, the Meech House adds a peaceful, “get away from it all” feel to any event. Convenient to I-26, and close to a wide selection of restaurants, hotels and shopping, the facility features 3,138 sf of meeting space, a catering kitchen, and an expansive outdoor deck and patio area.
For a meeting facility that offers both a unique atmosphere and an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday, consider the Meech House at Mungo Park.
- 3,138 sq. ft. of meeting space
- Small conference room
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor deck and courtyard
- Fully-equipped catering kitchen
- Men's and Women's dressing rooms/restrooms
- Ample convenient parking
Meech House Information
To book your next event or to learn more about the Meech House please call:
- Lori Maddux, Facility Coordinator, 803-213-2015 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denise McKinney, Office Manager, 803-213-2025 or email@example.com
- Christine Morris, Director, 803-213-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number 803-731-0048
Finding the Meech House at Mungo Park
From Columbia, take I–26 west toward Spartanburg. Take exit 102A from I-26 W to SC-60 W/Lake Murray Blvd. Follow SC-60 W/Lake Murray Blvd approximately 2.9 miles. The entrance to Mungo Park will be on the left.