Enjoy a relaxing trip down river on one of our premium river tubes. This journey is approximately two hours long. Tubes are available seven days a week starting at 9:00am and all tubes must be returned by 5:00pm. The last tube rental of the day must be on the water by 3:00pm. Weather and river conditions permitting. $5/daily parking fee applies. Ages 5–Adult
$15/per tube, includes shuttle service. Available 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. (3:00 p.m. rental must be on the water by 3:00 p.m.)
- All tube rentals are approximately two (2) hours depending on river conditions.
- All customers are required to wear a US coastguard approved lifejacket the entire time they are on
the water (lifejackets are provided with rental).
- Pets are not allowed on ICRC equipment or shuttles.
- Children must be at least 5 years old for tube rentals.
- Our Tube operations shut down when the Lower Saluda River is above 1,500 cfs
- How much does it cost? $15 per tube includes shuttle service.
- When are tubes available? 9am until 3pm, 7 days a week (weather and river conditions permitting).
- How old do I have to be to rent? You must be 18 years or older.
- If I am 16 or 17 can I rent a tube? Yes, you must have your parent or guardian fill out a wavier form.
- What's the youngest age that can go tubing? 5 years old is the youngest and anyone 10 years or younger must be tethered to an adult.
- Can I bring a cooler on the tube with me? Yes, but it cannot contain alcohol in it (staff will check coolers to make sure there is no alcohol).
- There is a $50 "search and rescue" fee
- A replacement fee will apply for any lost or damaged tubes.
Please call the park if you have any further questions at 803-772-1228.