The Irmo Chapin Recreation District (ICRC) was formed in 1969 to serve community members living in the Lexington County portion of School District Five. ICRC has earned a reputation for program and facility excellence and has attracted participants from surrounding counties.
ICRC Administrative Offices are located at Saluda Shoals Park, 5605 Bush River Road, Columbia, SC, 29212, Tel: 803-772-1228. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Crooked Creek Park, 1098 Old Lexington Hwy., Chapin, SC 29036, 803-345-6181
- Melvin Park, 370 A Eptings Camp Road, Chapin, SC 29036, 803-345-8113
- Michael J. and Mary Meech Mungo Park, 2121 Lake Murray Blvd., Columbia, SC 29212
- Seven Oaks Park, 200 Leisure Lane, Columbia, SC 29210, 803-772-3336
- Saluda Shoals Park, 5605 Bush River Road, Columbia, SC 29212, 803-772-1228
New content here