Due to the threat of inclement weather, All ICRC parks will close at 12:00 noon on Friday January 21, 2022 and reopen at 12:00 noon on Saturday, January 22, 2022. This includes Crooked Creek Park, Melvin Park, Saluda Shoals Park and Seven Oaks Park.
The Irmo Chapin Recreation District (ICRC) was formed in 1969 to serve community members living in the Lexington County portion of School District Five. ICRC has earned a reputation for program and facility excellence and has attracted participants from surrounding counties.
ICRC Administrative Offices are located at Saluda Shoals Park, 5605 Bush River Road, Columbia, SC, 29212, Tel: 803-772-1228. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Commission
- Agendas and Minutes
- Mission and Values
- Financial Information
- 2020-21 Annual Report
- Crooked Creek Park, 1098 Old Lexington Hwy., Chapin, SC 29036, 803-345-6181
- Melvin Park, 370 A Eptings Camp Road, Chapin, SC 29036, 803-345-8113
- Michael J. and Mary Meech Mungo Park, 2121 Lake Murray Blvd., Columbia, SC 29212
- Seven Oaks Park, 200 Leisure Lane, Columbia, SC 29210, 803-772-3336
- Saluda Shoals Park, 5605 Bush River Road, Columbia, SC 29212, 803-772-1228