Holiday Lights on the River
Experience the magic as Saluda Shoals Park comes alive in a blaze of more than a million sparkling lights. Take a journey through colorful lights and see more than 400 animated light displays of all shapes and sizes! Create lasting family memories this year at Holiday Lights on the River.
• Ride the Saluda Shoals Park train- $2/per person
• Ride the Saluda Shoals hayride through west side loop- $3/per person
• Slide on the Winter Wonder Ride Tube Slide- $2/slide or $10/all you can slide pass
• Holiday Lights Maze- $1/per person
• Stroll the Wetland trail and enjoy a laser light show- Free
• Make a craft-$1-$5/per craft
• Visit Santa’s Claus’et gift shop
• Roast marshmallows-$1/per stick
• S’more Kit-$2/each
• Visits and photos with Santa (Dec. 14–23 only) Photo packages from $20-$45
All activity pass $15/per person- Pass includes unlimited train rides, maze, tube slide and hayride (hayride runs as scheduled times each evening and a time ticket is required)
Holiday Lights Admission
$20/car; $40/15-passenger van; $60/bus
Holiday Lights Group Pass Rates
• $18/per pass for 10-24 passes
• $16/per pass for 25-49 passes
• $15/per pass for 50+ passes
(Group rates only apply to passenger vehicles)
All Holiday Lights traffic will enter at the east entrance of Saluda Shoals Park at 6071 St. Andrews Rd., Columbia, SC.
From I-26 - take exit #104, Piney Grove Rd. and turn left. Follow Piney Grove Rd. to St. Andrews Rd. and turn right on
St. Andrews Rd. Make an immediate left between Wendy’s and Aldi and proceed straight into the Park’s East entrance.
From Interstate 20 - exit at Bush River Rd. Turn west on Bush River Rd. and continue to the traffic light at St. Andrews Rd. Turn left onto St. Andrews Rd., then left again between Wendy's and Aldi and proceed straight into the east entrance.