Holiday Lights on the River
The Midlands Largest Drive-Through Light Show!
Experience the magic as Saluda Shoals Park comes alive in millions of sparkling lights. Journey through more than three miles of lights featuring colorful, animated light displays of all shapes and sizes! Create lasting family memories this year at Holiday Lights on the River.
HOLIDAY LIGHTS ACTIVITIES (included with admission)
- Slide down the winter wonder tube slide
- Ride the hayride or the Saluda Shoals train through the lights
- Enjoy a laser light show on the Wetland Trail
- Color and write a letter to Santa in the Environmental Center
Santa's Claus'et Gift Shop will be open for holiday shopping. Concession from Tin Can Kettle Corn, beer, and wine will be available for purchase.
No concessions or activities Thanksgiving night, Christmas Eve, or Christmas night.
SANTA AT HOLIDAY LIGHTS
Santa will visit Holiday Lights November 25-27, December 2-3, and December 9-23. Professional photos and photo packages will be available for purchase.
ADMISSION (Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- $50/12-15 Passenger Van, Truck w/ Trailer & Limo
- $75/Bus (16+ Passengers)
- 3% fee for credit card transactions
Advance purchase gift passes are available at Saluda Shoals Park admin building Mon.-Fri. during regular business hours.
HOLIDAY LIGHTS SPONSORS
|The Blood Connection||Gateway Medical|
|Empire Gymnastics||Midlands Media Group|